Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day2-6

day2 (tuesday)
- intercede jack and mitch for PreEncounter
- my 1st day of sch.... work BLC PreEn.

day3(Wednesday)
-PRAYER , soysoy and jenny
- USEP- Youth Reload......
-bonding with them, PreEnc. Princess,gritel,Divine

day4 thursday)
- Early in Sch. I spend my prayer their!
- txt2x... unlifollow-up.
-Opencell @ Peoples Park then PreEn.
-Evangelism: i meet melody.

day4(friday)
- prayer: Leah and Irene
- invite for reload joan,carene and cathlyn
- Reload then meet with my girlz!

day5 (saturday)
- Hospital visitation
- conso. Josephine
- Net.Prayer time.
- P.Rej:close cell

day6(sunday)
-Prayer & Devotion
-Sunday Celebration:my inv8s, carene and Cathlyn
- close cell: doce
yessa.marice,cathy,alex,nicole,lenie
- for planting: cathy and Annarose.

1 comment:

  1. butangi pud nig mga gipangbati nimu ding...
    ug plans tingali... wahehe

    ReplyDelete